If you are a current or former military, you may wonder if Kohl’s offers a military discount. Kohl’s offers store discounts to all active and retired military employees.
This article details how to take advantage of this offer and other ways to save at Kohl’s.
Kohl’s offers military discounts to all active and retired military personnel. Active and retired military personnel receive 15% off in-store purchases every Monday.
To take advantage of the offer, a valid military ID must be presented at the time of purchase. In addition, military personnel receive a 30% discount during the Veterans Day weekend sale.
Who Is Eligible For Kohl’s Military Discount?
Kohl’s military discount applies to the following military personnel.
1. All active duty and retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces, including members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard
2. Retired military personnel
3. Former military personnel
4. Reservist/National Guard
5. Family members (with valid military dependent ID)
Offer does not apply to online purchases and is only available in-store.
Must Check: Win Kohl’s Coupons Of 10% OFF or a $1000 Gift Voucher by taking the Kohl’s Customer Satisfaction Survey At Kohlsfeedback.Com Official.
How Do We Get Kohl’s Military Discount?
You must present a valid military ID, FORM DD 214, or state-issued identification showing veteran status at purchase to receive the military discount at Kohl.
All active duty military and veterans receive a 15% discount on in-store purchases. This discount will be applied after all other promotional offers at Kohl’s have been used.
Please note that this offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Read This: Kohl’s Mission & Vision Statement.
When Is Kohl’s Veterans Day Sale?
Kohl’s typically holds its Veterans Day Sale in early November. During this event, active duty military and veterans receive a 30% discount on in-store purchases.
This year’s event occurred from Friday, November 11, until Sunday, November 13, 2022. Plan early to take full advantage of this great offer.
What Are The Limitations Of Kohl’s Military Discount?
The Military Monday discount can only be used when shopping in-store. There are a few other rules that apply.
For example, you cannot use the Military Discount to purchase gift cards or items not included in the discount. These restrictions include specific brands, products, and product categories.
In addition, Kohl’s military discounts cannot be used with other discounts or coupons. They also cannot be applied to spa treatments, portrait studios, or jewellery repair services.
Finally, the Military Discount is only available at participating locations.
Are There Other Ways To Save At Kohl’s?
Yes. Kohl’s offers a variety of ways to save both online and in-store. Here are a few examples
1. Kohl’s Cash: Earn rewards on your purchases to be used on future purchases.
2. Promotional offers: Watch for sales and discounts, such as holiday sales and clearance events.
3. Kohl’s Charge Card: Get exclusive discounts and other perks with your Kohl’s Charge Card.
4. Kohl’s Email Offers: Sign up for Kohl’s emails and receive the latest promotions and offers in your inbox.
5. Coupon codes: Enter a valid coupon code at checkout to save even more on your purchase.
6. Shop Your Way Rewards: Join our loyalty program and earn points for purchases.
7. Senior Discount: Every Wednesday, those 60 years and older save an additional 15% on purchases.
8. Price Match: Kohl’s will match a competitor’s advertised price on the same item.
These are just a few ways to save money at Kohl’s. Be sure to check the website for more information on deals and discounts, and it is no wonder Kohl’s is one of the most popular shopping destinations. Take advantage of these offers and start saving today.