Dollar General loves to hear from its loyal and regular customers. Dollar General wants a customized experience tailored to their customers’ needs.
Recent shoppers at the company’s 16,000 U.S. stores can win a $100 gift card; a feedback survey at dgcustomerfirst.com allows shoppers to enter the Dollar General sweepstakes to win $100 cash after completing the survey.
Surveys are a validated strategy for understanding the preferences and experiences of different customers. Dgcustomerfirst.com customer feedback survey gives the company insight into how best to improve service. Qualified shoppers can participate in the survey by logging on to www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
Must Check: Win a Coupon Prize of 10% OFF by taking the kohlsfeedback survey portal at www.kohlsfeedback.com.
DgCustomerFirst.Com Survey Details
|Type||Customer satisfaction survey|
|Prize||$100 Dollar General Gift Card|
|Entry Method||Online & Mail-In-Entry|
|Entry Limit||Only One Entry Per Person Per Entry Period|
|Location||The United States|
|Receipt Valid For||The most recent last visit|
You can participate in the dgcustomerfirst.com customer feedback survey if you meet the following criteria.
- Recent cash receipts from Dollar General stores nationwide.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of the survey.
- Be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbia
- A valid email address.
- Have a computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a stable internet or Wi-Fi connection.
- Only one entry per household or user is allowed in the dgcustomerfirst.com feedback survey.
- $100 gift card prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Modification of the customer satisfaction survey is prohibited. Such actions violate U.S. civil and criminal laws.
- Participants shall provide fair ideas and honest opinions in general comments about the Dollar General Survey.
- Cash receipts older than one (1) day are invalid.
How To Complete The Customer Survey?
Eligible customers may complete the dgcustomerfirst.com survey for the $100 gift card prize in two ways.
- Online Entry.
Online Entry Method
Customers who choose the online entry method must purchase at one of the national stores. The code on a valid receipt (within three days) is valid for one entry.
DgCustomerfirst.Com instructions for participating in the online client feedback survey are as follows.
- Go to www.dgcustomerfirst.com to get started.
- Click on the language option in the lower left-hand corner.
- Enter your shopping time, survey code, and store number from your receipt. Click the “Start” button to proceed to the next page.
- Please give us your honest opinion about your experience at your last Dollar General store. Click “Next” to continue.
- Finally, enter your name, phone number, email address and other details. Check the box on the right to confirm your age and agreement to the sweepstakes rules. Therefore, click on “Next” to complete the survey.
- No purchase is required to participate in the dgcustomerfirst.com customer feedback survey via email. Therefore, you can participate without a receipt. Please follow these steps.
- First, please prepare a 3.5X5″ card.
- Write your first and last name, date of birth, email address, and phone number on the card.
- Email Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI, 48325.
- If you do all of this correctly, you will be entered for a chance to win a $100 cash prize.
About Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is an off-price retail store chain in the United States. The company began as a family-owned business in 1969, with headquarters in Scottsville, Kentucky.
Today, Dollar General owns and operates more than 16,000 stores across the United States. It remains one of the most popular retailers in rural areas of the country.
Dollar General became a publicly traded company in 1968. It is traded as D.G. on the New York Stock Exchange and the S&P 500 component.
According to a 2019 report, Dollar General had an annual income of $27 billion. D.G. has several competitors, but it continues to grow by offering customers 20% to 40% lower prices than many other stores.
Shoppers can buy a wide variety of products at Dollar General. These include home decor, health and beauty aids, toys, and groceries.
More than 45% of Dollar General stores are in the southern United States. Dollar General’s strategy is to open stores in stores that Wal-Mart cannot get to. There are more than 16,000 Dollar General stores in 44 states across the U.S., and plans are underway to open more.
Customer satisfaction surveys help companies serve their clients in the best way possible. Brands can learn how to provide customized services that meet the needs of their clients and customers.
Following the guide above, you could win a $100 gift card. The gift card can be redeemed at any Dollar General location. Ten people will win prizes each week.
A customer or household can only participate in the survey once per week. The administrator will draw the winners, which will be chosen from the participants gathered during the entry period.